1. Click on Sent Items.
2. Find the message you want recalled and double-click it to open.
3. Go to the Ribbon.
4. In the Actions section, click Other Actions and select Recall This Message.
5. Select Delete unread copies of this message.
6. To be notified about the success of the recall, check the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient checkbox.
7. Click OK
- In the Message window, Click the Options.
- In the Message Options dialogue box, select Do Not Deliver Before check box, and choose the desired send date in the calendar drop-down and the desired time you want the message sent in the appropriate drop-down.
- Click Close and Send.
- Your message will go to the Outbox folder until the assigned date and time to send it.